NTT DATA Services Germany GmbH
November 2016 - today
Country Manager Germany focused on organization of NTT DATA Services in Germany
and execution of our business in terms of commercial development, operational structure
and financial results.
Dell | Services - Telecommunication, Media and Technology, EMEA
November 2013 - November 2016
Delivery Director and Client Executive focused on execution of our tactical plan for
improving our business development, contract execution and customer experience.
Leading Telecommunication provider in Europe: Execution of our strategy for
significant digit million Enterprise Application Development service contracts.
Simplification by all-IP technology transformation of fixed-network infrastructure
IT systems. Service enabler and cost reductions.
Leading public European Organization: Service Executive steering a Managed Services
Program including Hardware refresh which consists of a refresh of more than 13,000 IT
assets for over 8000 seats all over multiple European locations. Seamless services and
services integration functions.
Dell | Services - Applications & BPO, Germany
Januar 2012 - Oktober 2013
- Delivery Director/Client Executive for Customers in Automotive/Automobile,
Manufacturing and Technology Industry.
- Challenging accounts: Risk and escalation manager.
- Full P&L (profit and loss) accountability for APPS&BPO services in Germany.
Challanging Account: Contract Manager and Service Executive steering a Program
Hardware Refresh which consists of a refresh of more than 10,000 IT assets all
over multiple locations including virtual desktop infrastructure services (VDI)
for 4.000+ seats and exchange 1.000+ printers.
German car manufacturer in the premium segment: Service Executive steering SAP
based Enterprise Application Development and Business Intelligence Service (BI)
contracts. Resource and development cost controlling and broader performance
metrics in real-time.
German producer of premium cars and commercial vehicles: Application Management
and Support for automotive wiring harness systems. Reduced TCO and service to
focus on core competencies.
Dell | Services - G500 Germany Operations
November 2009 - Dezember 2011
- Delivery Director/Client Executive for Customers in Automotive/ Automobile,
Manufacturing and Telecommunication Industry.
- Responsibility for the G500 accounts & Leader G500 Germany Operations:
- to carry this responsibility forward and expand it to include ensuring
the alignment of people to our priority delivery commitments and sales pursuits
and the execution of our operational and sales support processes according to
Dell's mainstream processes.
- execution of our tactical plan for improving our customer contract execution
and our profitability, and thus strengthening our local Munich management team.
- Germany Solutions representative for the Manufacturing Vertical.
- Full P&L (profit and loss) accountability for G500 Services.
PEROT Systems - Director Program/Account Management
Januar 2001 - Dezember 2009
- Responsible for the strategic direction and implementation of an international
ITC service provider account headquartered in Bonn.
- Accountable (professional and disciplinary) for teams of over 60 employees
(Business Analysts, Requirement Engineers, Architects, Project Leader, Developer,
Tester) including their recruitment, assessment and personal development.
- New generation (pre-) order management processes and product
configuration for multi-million end customers.
- Full P&L (profit and loss) responsibility for significant double-digit million service contract.